Friday, January 27, 2012

why 'Through Nel's Window'?

This is my first posting so I feel there is the need to explain why I choose this title.I am basically a shy person who enjoys watching people around me,their reaction to certain issues,their comments and of course their expressions without them being aware that they are being observed.In Penang,my husband and I would choose the most strategic seat at Daya Restaurant,while sipping our cup of Kopi O,we would watch the world goes by.I would scan every face hoping to see a familiar face from Kuching or observe the young he-ladies trying to catch the eye of 'someone'.On certain days one can see loving displays by young couples and yet again one can also witness angry but subdued faces of wives or husbands.Really,this is such a colorful world!So friends,what I write will most probably concern my observations and humble opinion on what I see,feel and think.

No comments:

Post a Comment